Selenium is a portable software testing framework for web applications. Selenium provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language (Selenium IDE). It also provides a test domain-specific language (Selenese) to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including Java, C#, Groovy, Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby. The tests can then be run against most modern web browsers. Selenium deploys on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms. It is open-source software, released under the Apache 2.0 license, and can be downloaded and used without charge.
- You should be a Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- Should have basic computer Knowledge
- Should have a zeal to make a career in IT
- This course is designed for both Freshers and Experienced
- Training is 50% classroom and 50% Practical
- Trained by Real Time working Testing Professionals
Learn from real-world experts on the topics they know best. Expert Instructors, Thought Leaders, and best authors from the Industry.