Database testing usually consists of a layered process, including the user interface (UI) layer, the business layer, the data access layer and the database itself. The UI layer deals with the interface design of the database while the business layer includes databases supporting business strategies. One of the most critical layers is the data access layer, which deals with databases directly during the communication process. Database testing mainly takes place at this layer and involves testing strategies such as quality control and quality assurance of the product databases. Testing at these different layers is frequently used to maintain consistency of database systems
- You should be a Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- Should have basic computer Knowledge
- Should have a zeal to make a career in IT
- Training is 50% classroom and 50% Practical
- Trained by Real Time working Testing Professionals
Learn from real-world experts on the topics they know best. Expert Instructors, Thought Leaders, and best authors from the Industry.