Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) refers to a process in database usage and especially in data warehousing that extracts data from homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources Transforms the data for storing it in proper format or structure for querying and analysis purpose Loads it into the final target (database, more specifically, operational data store, data mart, or data warehouse).
- You should be a Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- Should have basic computer Knowledge
- Should have a zeal to make a career in IT
- Training is 50% classroom and 50% Practical
- Trained by Real Time working Testing Professionals
Learn from real-world experts on the topics they know best. Expert Instructors, Thought Leaders, and best authors from the Industry.