Web Services Testing
- Course Duration60 days – 2 Months
- Course Start03rd Jan 2019
- Course FeeFREE
Web Services are services provided by Web/ Internet. Business or Companies publish their Application over Web for customers and other applications to access it’s functions. Web Services provide an interface defined in Web Services Description Language (WSDL). SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) is used to interact with Web Services. Web Services Testing ensures that the application Functionalities are providing correct responses. This ensures the Web Service is functionally accurate. Web Services Testing involves carrying out Automated Scripts and compares the results with the Desired Results. These scripts are executed multiple times with different Data Input. This is desired by most of the businesses as most of them promote their Services through Web.
- You should be a Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- Should have basic computer Knowledge
- Should have a zeal to make a career in IT
- Training is 50% classroom and 50% Practical
- Trained by Real Time working Testing Professionals
- Cetero inermis
- Pertinacia eum
Learn from real-world experts on the topics they know best. Expert Instructors, Thought Leaders, and best authors from the Industry.